The Cultured Nightcrawler
It is estimated that there are 60 million fishermen in the country, that's 1 out of every 4 people! The estimate for gardeners is over 70 million. Considering that some fishermen are gardeners, it is likely that at least one out of every three people has some use for these products. These people want you to go into business so they can purchase worms and worm castings from YOU, time and time again.
Some facts about these remarkable worms:
- They need DO NOT REQUIRE REFRIGERATION, so coolers are not needed by the bait dealer or by the fisherman. This means they can be shipped inexpensively via UPS and the Post Office and you can expand your marketing area. There is no need to have a delivery vehicle and run tedious bait routes.
- Because they do not require refrigeration, these worms can be sold through such non traditional outlets such as gas stations, convenience stores and taverns.
- Most fishing is done in the heat of summer, so it makes sense to have a worm that actually THRIVES AT WARM TEMPERATURES. These worms are unusually active and lively, the kind of action that fish love.
- They exhibit unlimited shelf life when proper feed and temperatures are maintained.
- These earthworms grow to 6 to 8 inches in length which is the preferred size for bait. Because they are grown in a controlled environment, they can also be harvested and sold at various sizes for different types of fishing. This means you could be selling worms in as little as ten weeks from when you start.
- These earthworms eat their body weight every single day and are excellent for vermicomposting.
If you have any questions please call us toll-free at 1-800-728-2415 or use our Contact Form.
If you would like to order this informative DVD tour/literature package, please visit our secure, Online Store and order today!
Consulting service not available for sale in Kentucky and Oregon.